In your WordPress admin, navigate to Genesis > Theme Settings. Configure the Theme Settings as follows:
From the “Color Style” dropdown, select your desired color for the theme.
The Utility Pro theme supports three layout options: Content/Sidebar, Sidebar/Content, and Full Width Content.
- Click a thumbnail to select the Default Layout.
- The Utility Pro demo uses the Content/Sidebar layout. (This is for interior pages, it doesn’t effect the homepage.
- For Content Archives, the default setting of “Display post content” is used by the demo.
- Set the “Limit content to __ characters” option to 300 to look like the demo.
- Check the “Include the Featured Image?” checkbox and select the “thumbnail” for the “Image Size”.
- Leave “Numeric” selected for the “Post Navigation Technique.”
Don’t forget to click the “Save Settings” button!